Events and shows (including Duxford) in and around Cambridgeshire 2018Please Note: For tickets to all these events please contact the venue direct and not Highfield Farm, thank you.
All dates are correct at time of being placed on this website, please confirm date and event details for venue before making travel arrangements. Events may be cancelled or event dates may be subject to alteration.
Call visitcambridge.org on 0871 226 8006 or International: +44 1223 464732 for more information.
- Cambridge Arts Theatre - DR JEKYLL and MR HYDE Tue 8 - Sat 12 May 2018. A twisted tale of nerve-jangling horror, this adaptation of Robert Louis
Stevenson's classic gothic thriller stars Phil Daniels as both Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. In a secret experiment, the uptight and respectable Dr Henry Jekyll
splits his personality into two, releasing the fiendish and murderous Edward Hyde.
- Cambridge Corn Exchange CB2 3QE - LOVE FROM A STRANGER Tue 22 - Sat 26 May 2018. A whirlwind romance with a handsome and charming stranger sweeps
Cecily Harrington off her feet and she recklessly abandons her old life to settle in the remote and blissful surroundings of a country cottage.
However, her newfound love is not all that he seems...
- Cambridge Corn Exchange CB2 3QE - AN INSPECTOR CALLS Tue 25 - Sat 29 September 2018. Stephen Daldry’s multi award-winning production of JB Priestley’s classic thriller returns after a sell out West End season. When Inspector Goole arrives unexpectedly at the prosperous Birling family home, their peaceful dinner party is shattered by his investigations into the death of a young woman. His startling revelations shake the very foundations of their lives and challenge us all to examine our consciences. More relevant now than ever, this is a must-see for a whole new generation of theatregoers.
2018 Duxford eventsIWM Duxford
Visit this historic airfield and museum of aviation history and discover the stories of people who lived and worked at RAF Duxford.
- Duxford Air Festival Sat 26 May - Sun 27 May. Experience the thrills in the sky above, and enjoy the fun on the showground below at the Spring Bank Holiday weekend Duxford Air Festival.
- Flying Legends Air Show Sat 14 July - Sun 15 July. The Flying Legends Air Show is organised and produced by The Fighter Collection, based at IWM Duxford.
Visit www.flyinglegends.com for more information.
- Duxford Battle of Britain Air Show Sat 22 September - Sun 23 September The Duxford Battle of Britain Air Show brings to life Duxford's finest hour as an important Second World War fighter
station defending Great Britain from aerial attack in 1940.
- IWM Duxford Photography Days. Each Photography Day is specially designed for entry level
photographers, but will also cater for enthusiasts who wish to improve their skills. Starting with an introductory tutorial on your camera's
functions and key settings, including some useful tips and tricks, you will take part in a practical indoor exercise using a static object.
After lunch in our Workshop Restaurant it's onto the Airfield for some exclusive photo opportunities using aircraft at IWM Duxford and a model
in relevant period dress, you can then put the skills for moving aircraft, as one of our partners take to the skies for your snapping pleasure!
IWM Duxford, Cambridgeshire CB22 4QR
Friday 11 May 2018 to Best of British Photography Day.
Friday 15 June 2018 - Royal Air Force Photography Day
Friday 31 August 2018 - United States Air Force Photography Day
Friday 7 September 2018 - Royal Air Force Photography Day