Events and shows (including Duxford) in and around CambridgeshirePlease Note: For tickets to all these events please contact the venue direct and not Highfield Farm, thank you.
More 2023 Dates will be added as soon as they become available.
All dates are correct at time of being placed on this website, please confirm date and event details for venue before making travel arrangements. Events may be cancelled or event dates may be subject to alteration.
Call visitcambridge.org on 0871 226 8006 or International: +44 1223 464732 for more information.
- Cambridge Corn Exchange 17th April, The Magical music of Harry Potter. The best music from the Harry Potter films. With the Magical Symphonic and
Philharmponic Film orchestra. For more details visit www.cambridgelive.org.uk
- Cambridge Corn Exchange 18th May, The Makings of a Murderer. Join the Scotish Detective David Swindle, for a chilling, thrilling, night at the threatre.
For more details visit www.cambridgelive.org.uk
2023 Duxford eventsIWM Duxford
Visit this historic airfield and museum of aviation history and discover the stories of people who lived and worked at RAF Duxford.
Book online and save 10% or become a member for a year of unlimited free admission. Please ring 020 7416 5000 for more information or visit www.iwm.org.uk/visits/iwm-duxford Please do not contact Highfield Park for Duxford information. Thank you.
- In AirSpace you can get up-close to some of the most famous aircraft in the world, including the Lancaster, Spitfire, Concorde and Vulcan.
Explore around and underneath the aircraft. Get to know how they fly, how they’re made and discover the impact they’ve made on your world. These are Permanent displays
- The American Air Museum in Britain is a story of two nations united through war, loss, love and duty.
Explore dramatic displays of epic original aircraft, innovative interactives and intriguing personal objects. Re-live exciting personal stories, from Duke Boswell, who jumped out of a C-47 transport aircraft on D-Day, to Huie Lamb, a fighter pilot who was forced to ditch his P-51 Mustang in the North Sea.
From the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress used during the Second World War to the remotely piloted Predator used in present day conflict, discover more about the United States' aviation history in the American Air Museum. These are Permanent displays.
- Duxford Summer Air Show 24th and 25th June 2023. 8am to 6pm. Flying starts approx 1pm. Event shuttle buses are available from cambridge train ststion.
- Duxford Air Festival Sat 23rd May and Sun 24th May. Experience the thrills in the sky above, and enjoy the fun on the showground below at the Spring Bank Holiday weekend Duxford Air Festival.